Monday, May 31, 2010

Inspiration Monday!























We sure have been receiving a lot of rain lately. And normally I love all the rain, but I am glad to see the sun is beginning to come around and I hope it stays for a bit. I know my vetabgle plants our carving some hot sun. But I'm looking forward to the early mornings of sitting in my garden with me tea and knitting. Early morning is my time for personal knitting that allows me to be contemplative and mindful of each stitch. It really energizes and strengthens me for the rest of the day.

I wanted to share some images with everyone that I find inspiring for early summer knitting. I'm being influenced by soft colors, that remind me of being lazy in the shade of a summer tree. Or lace stitches that allow the sun's rays to reflected beautiful shadows. And then we must throw in bursts of bright happy colors too!

What influences your knitting at this time of year? Do like to knit things that go with the seasons, or do you like to just prepare for the cooler months?

No comments:

Post a Comment